20 February 2009

Life is Just Great!

Life is just great! And this is what we should always claim in His name.

With the current financial crisis in our society, we should always be positive and trust that our Almighty Father has the perfect plan for each of us. We may have encountered downsides of life but cliche it may be, light at the end of the tunnel awaits those who dream and believe.

An example of a wonderful lifestyle is that of a flight attendant. This journal will be talking about a cabin crew's everyday living, mainly, constitutes traveling from all over the world. This will also feature latest gadgets which most of us love. Health and fitness is of the essence and considered a major routine during off-flights. We are also expose to the latest fashion trends in the different sides of map. How is it knowing world's local cuisines? And lots of random thoughts. In my humble ways, I will share my opinions, views and experiences with regard to all of these.

I endured a fair share of hardship, yet, I had a vision, I believed and I witnessed how wonderful Dad works. It was just amazing to always realize the reasons of 'not so good things' happening to us only as we finish wandering a dark tunnel.

Now that I'm living the time of my life, all praises to my Dad. After all, life is just great!

No comments: