10 August 2009

Photography

One of the most popular hobbies among us, flight attendants, is photography. Why not? Since our lifestyle is mainly traveling, we get to see iconic places, meet beautiful people, learn different cultures, and a lot more stuff to share with. This hobby maybe a bit expensive but if you can develop your artistic side and share this to others, money would not be an issue.

At first, as most of us experienced, we started with a simple compact digital camera and eventually bought a DSLR (Digital Single-Lens Reflex). For some, they took it to the next level by upgrading their lens kit.

I bought my Nikon D
40 almost 2 months ago and since then I haven't really explored its features. Recently, when I went back home to Manila for a 7-day leave, I got the chance to practice and took some shots at my mom's garden. I was very pleased to see the results.



More pictures here.

No comments: